2014 Tax Day Freebies and Discounts
Posted on April 13, 2014
Tax Day is Tuesday, April 15th. Some food chains and retailers are offering freebies to ease the pain caused by filing your taxes. Here are some highlights of the 2014 Tax Day freebies and discounts.
- Arby's is offering free curly fries for Tax Day for the fourth consecutive year.
- Bruegger's Bagels is offering a Tax Day special on its Big Bagel Bundles. The bundles are $10.40 ($3.50 off) from April 12 to 15. .
- Boston Market is offering the Tax Day Deal Chicken Meal. Guests can receive two half-chicken individual meals for $10.40
- California Tortila is offering free chips and queso with any order on April 15. You have to say "Taxes Shmaxes to the cashier.
- Great American Cookies is offering a free regular chocolate chip cookie. The promotion is called "Incomes the Sweetness."
- Hard Rock Cafe is offering a free entree from its new menu. You will have to sing a song on stage to get the freebie.
- Office Depot has a coupon for up to 5 lbs of free shredding.
- Pizza Hut is offering a large pizza and one of three signature Pizza Hut sides for $10.99. Use promo code TAXDAY to get the deal.
- Schlotzsky's is offering a free small The Original sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz. drink and a bag of chips. You can upgrade to a medium sandwich by paying an extra $1.
- Sonic is offering 1/2 price drinks and slushes on Tax Day.
- Sprinkles tweeted that it is offering buy one cupcake, get one free. Just whisper "Tax Day" to get the deal. Limit one per person.
Note: we are updating this page with new Tax Day deals as we find them so check back on Tax Day to see the full list.