Jewelry Store Dog Eats Diamonds

Posted on August 30, 2011

Honey Bun has become a celebrity after swallowing $10,000 worth of diamonds at John Ross Jewelers in Albany, Georgia. The dog works in the store where he greets customers. Honey Bun ate the gems after they were left on a chair. He probably thought they were little treats. The diamonds were spotted on an x-ray. The diamonds were recovered after Honey Bun did his business one afternoon. Take a look:

More in Jewelry: Jewelry News | Jewelry Deals

More from Shoppers Shop