Skyscanner Study Reveals the Perfect Seat
Posted on April 24, 2012A new poll by flight comparison site Skyscanner reveals which seat most passengers are actually vying for. The poll of over 1000 airline passengers questioned respondents on their seat preferences (aside from extra legroom seats) including which section and whether they chose window, middle or aisle seats. The study found that most sought after seat on a standard aircraft is seat 6A.
Here are some highlights of the findings:
- The most sought after seat on a standard aircraft is seat 6A.
- The front six rows of the plane are the most popular, taking 45% of the votes
- 60% prefer the window seat compared to just 40% who opt for the aisle
- Only 1% choose the undesirable middle seat
- The survey found that the seat no-one wanted was 31E, a middle seat towards the back of the aircraft.
- 7% said they would choose the back row