Sports Authority Reveals Black Friday Deals, Midnight Opening Time
Posted on November 9, 2012
Sports Authority announced that most of its locations will open at midnight on Black Friday. Doorbuster deals will be available until 3 p.m. on Friday, while supplies last. Sports Authority is also hosting a 2-day sale that will run through Saturday, November 24. Sports Authority will also host a Black Friday Pre-Sale event which takes place November 11-17. This sale includes Black Friday pricing on more than 25 products that can purchased in-store two weeks prior and picked up over Black Friday weekend.
On Black Friday, the first 80 people in line at each Sports Authority location will receive between $10 and $500 in bonus bucks, which are valid for use on Black Friday only. Shoppers can also get $25 in Sports Authorit Cash with the purchase of Columbia and The North Face products totaling $125 or more. This cash is valid for a use on future in-store purchase.
Here are some highlights of the doorbusters, which run through 3 PM on Black Friday:
You can find the ad scan here and here (PDF).
- 50% off all Balls
- Buy One, Get One 50% off Footwear and Socks (available all day)
- Sale $99 for Razor E100, E125 or E150 Electric Scooters ($50 off)
- 35% off NCAA, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS Fan Apparel and Accessories
- 25% off Under Armour Hoodies
- Chelsea Foosball Table - $159.99 ($240 off)
- Pro-Form 18.0 RE Elliptical - $799.99 ($1,200 off)
- Tommy Armour Silver Scot Complete Golf Set - $199.99 ($400 off)
- Parkside 12-foot Trampoline with Enclosure - $209.99 ($170 off)