Warner Bros. Consumer Products Reveals Godzilla Toy Line
Posted on April 24, 2014
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) has announced partners for the upcoming Godzilla movie. The toys include the Godzilla 2014 Atomic Roar Action Figure pictured above and the 12-inch Godzilla toy from NECA pictured below. The film will arrive in theaters on May 16, 2014.
Here are some highlights of the Godzilla merchandise:
- Bandai America Incorporated leads the way with an innovative line-up of toys, action figures and play sets inspired by Godzilla. Bandai's products include the Godzilla 2014 Atomic Roar Action Figure, which features atomic-breathing action. They will also make the Godzilla 2014 Pack of Destruction, which includes destructible buildings for Godzilla to rip apart.
- Jakks Pacific, Inc. has made a 43-inch long Godzilla action figure featuring 12 points of articulation and a powerful swinging tail.
- Rubie's Costume Co. will offer Godzilla costumes for children and adult fans, as well as a highly detailed Godzilla mask. There will also be a Godzilla 2014 Costume Hoodie.
- NECA will feature a complete line of novelty and collector toys, including the 12-inch Godzilla figure pictured above.
- Slideshow Collectibles will offer authentic statues inspired by the film.
- Apparel partners for Godzilla include Bioworld, Trevco and Freeze.
- There will be Godzilla themed backpacks from licensee Fast Forward, featuring designs inspired by the film.
- Thermos will provide lunch kits and bottles emblazoned with Godzilla imagery.
- Insight Editions will published Godzilla: The Art of Destruction, which provides an in-depth look into the making of the film
- Legendary Comics will release the official graphic novel, Godzilla: Awakening, which is set decades before the events portrayed in the film.