Amazon Reveals Whole Foods Prime Day Deals
Posted on July 10, 2018
Amazon is offering Prime Day deals in Whole Foods stores this year. Amazon acquired the grocery retailer in 2017 in a deal worth nearly $14 billion. This year they are connecting Whole Foods to its Prime Day savings event for Prime members.The main Amazon Prime Day deal at Whole Foods is the deal for Prime Members to get $10 to spend at Amazon on Prime Day by spending $10 at Whole Foods Market between July 11 – 17. Prime members get the $10 credit by scanning the Prime Code in their Whole Foods Market or Amazon app when they check out. The offer is good from July 11 through July 17. Prime members will need to use the $10 credit by the end of Prime Day on July 17.
Amazon Prime Day starts at July 16 at 3 pm ET and runs through July 17. You can also find the Prime Day Whole Foods deals here on the Whole Foods' website.
Here are a few more highlights of the Whole Food deals available from July 11 through July 17:
- Save up to $20 with Prime Now. Prime members who have not yet tried the grocery delivery service get $10 off their order and $10 to use towards a future order.
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Boneless chicken breasts, animal welfare rated, air-chilled, $3.99/lb., save 40 percent or more
- Icelandic cod fillets, sustainably wild caught, $8.99/lb.
- Allegro bagged coffee, sustainably sourced, buy one, get one free
- MegaFood Vitamins & Supplements - 30% off
- RXBAR Protein Bars 1.83 oz. - 2/$3
- Waterloo Sparkling Water (12 pack 12 oz. cans) - 2/$7
- Honey Nut Cheerios, buy one, get one free
- Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, 3 oz. - $4.99
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound - 40% off