Sam's Club Black Friday Deals 2020
Sam's Club has announced its schedule for the 2020 holidays in a release.
Megan Crozier, Chief Merchandising Officer, Sam’s Club, says in the announcement, "Our merchants are making this holiday extra special for our members across categories – from food and holiday decor to one-of-a-kind gifts – with more high-quality items at amazing members-only values, and special experiences they can't find anywhere else."
Sam's Club will add extra days of deals this year. Here is a list of the planned events. Black Friday, Nov 27, falls during Sam's Club's 10 Days of Thanks-Savings Event.
- Beginning Oct. 4: October Savings Event
- Oct. 28 to Nov. 29: November Instant Savings
- Nov. 7 to Nov. 15: November Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days
- Nov. 20 to Nov. 29: 10 Days of Thanks-Savings; extended from four days to 10 days
- Nov. 30: Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event
- Dec. 1 to Dec. 24: December Instant Savings
- Dec. 5 to Dec. 13: December Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days
Sam's Club says it will unveil all of its November deals in a single savings book that will be mailed to members the week of October 21.
Sam's Club is currently running its October Savings Event.