Sam's Club Black Friday Deals 2020
Sam's Club is running its November Instant Savings Event. The event started on October 28th and runs until Nov. 29.
Sam's Club has announced its schedule for the rest of the 2020 holidays. The events include the November Savings Event, Thanks-Savings and Cyber Monday.
Megan Crozier, Chief Merchandising Officer, Sam’s Club, says in the announcement, "Our merchants are making this holiday extra special for our members across categories – from food and holiday decor to one-of-a-kind gifts – with more high-quality items at amazing members-only values, and special experiences they can't find anywhere else."
Sam's Club will add extra days of deals this year. Here is a list of the planned events. Black Friday, Nov 27, falls during Sam's Club's 10 Days of Thanks-Savings Event.
- Beginning Oct. 4: October Savings Event (ended)
- Oct. 28 to Nov. 29: November Instant Savings (running now)
- Nov. 7 to Nov. 15: November Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days
- Nov. 20 to Nov. 29: 10 Days of Thanks-Savings; extended from four days to 10 days
- Nov. 30: Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event
- Dec. 1 to Dec. 24: December Instant Savings
- Dec. 5 to Dec. 13: December Savings Event; extended from one day to nine days
Sam's Club says it will unveil all of its November deals in a single savings book that will be mailed to members the week of October 21.
Sam's Club is currently running its October Savings Event.