Please return to the Hot Deals for the latest deals!
Prime Day Whole Foods Deals
The main Whole Foods deal for Prime Members is that Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods Market get $10 credit to use on Amazon for Prime Day. This deal is available now through July 16. Prime Day ends on July 16 so you need to spend your credit by then.
Amazon also shared the following Whole Foods deals on select seasonal items. The deals are available from July 10 through July 16, while supplies last.
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $3/lb.
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Organic yellow peaches and nectarines, $2.49/lb.
- Organic blueberries, 18 oz., $3.99
- Organic air-chilled, no-antibiotics-ever whole chicken, $2.19/lb.
- Wild-caught sockeye salmon fillets, $9.99/lb.
- Animal welfare rated St. Louis Ribs, $3.99/lb.
- RXBAR bars and nut butters, 40 percent off
- Orgain organic plant based protein powders, 40 percent off
- Self-serve mochi ice creams, 50 percent off
- Ben & Jerry’s and Talenti pints, 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value trail mixes, 35 percent off
- Alaffia beauty and body care, 40 percent off
- Hydration sale, reusable water bottles, 30 percent off
There will also be many food and kitchen deals on Amazon for Prime Day. You will be able to find Amazon's Prime Day deals in home, kitchen, snack foods and other categories on the Prime Day site, where some early sales and deals are underway.
You can find a list of upcoming Prime Day home and kitchen deals here. You can find a list of upcoming Prime Day deals in all categories here.