Disney Store Plans 25 New and Remodeled Locations in 2011
Posted on January 12, 2011The Disney Store plans to add more than 25 new and remodeled locations in 2011. Disney Store's remodeling includes adding interactive features, such as the Disney Princess Magical Mirror. You can see the remodeled Times Square Disney Store from 2010 here.
Here is a list of some of the Disney Store's plans for 2011.
Disney Store Locations: US, Canada & Puerto Rico
- The first newly designed Disney Store in Georgia will open in Atlanta's Perimeter Mall
- Two Disney Store locations will open in the state of Washington - in Seattle's Westfield Southcenter mall and at Bellevue Square
- Mall of America in Minnesota will open its first ever Disney Store
- For the first time in 10 years, Puerto Rico will have its very own Disney Store at Plaza Las Americas
- The first newly designed Disney Store in Canada will open in the remodeled Square One Mall in Mississauga, Ontario and Metropolis in Vancouver, British Columbia will also open an inaugural store.
- Additionally, Disney Store will open four remodeled stores at Westfield in Culver City, CA; Palisades shopping center in West Nyack, NY; Chandler Fashion Center in Arizona, and Northstar mall in San Antonio, Texas.
- Three new European countries will unveil a Disney Store for the very first time -- Copenhagen, Denmark, which will be the very first Disney Store in Scandinavia, Dublin in the Republic of Ireland and Antwerp in Belgium
- There will be a new Disney Store on Oxford Street in London.
- Bromley and Nottingham in the UK, Lyon in France, and Naples in Italy will be remodeled to the new design
- Two Spanish locations, Cadiz in the Southwest and Las Arenas on Gran Canaria, one of the Canary Islands, will also be remodeled locations.