Jcpenney to Hand Out 80 Million Buttons Starting on Black Friday
Posted on November 12, 2012
Jcpenney has announced its stores will open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. The retailer says its sales clerks will have mobile checkout devices to make it easier for shoppers to complete their purchases. The retailer also announced it will hand out over 80 million Christmas themed buttons this holiday season. The buttons have a code on the back that can be entered online for a one in four chance of winning a gift.
Here is a list of some of the button prizes:
- Gift cards ranging from $5 to $500
- Holiday certificates good for $5 or $10 off a jcp purchase
- Merchandise including watches, diamond earrings, kitchen electrics, vacuums, critter hats and more.
- Vacations to exciting American destinations that include Washington D.C., New York City and Yellowstone National Park
- Trips to Los Angeles to see a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show