Kohl's Reveals Some Black Friday Deals
Posted on November 11, 2013Kohl's has revealed an 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day opening time for Black Friday. The retail chain says this will be its "biggest-ever" Black Friday event. Kohl's also revealed some doorbuster deal highlights. The doorbusters include some some electronics. Here are the in-store only deals provided in the Kohl's press release:
Michelle Gass, Kohl's chief customer officer, said in the release, "We've stepped up in a big way to establish Kohl's as the ultimate, one-stop destination for Black Friday shoppers. From popular national brands and must-have in-store-only offers to surprising thousands of Dream Receipt winners by paying for their entire purchase, we want to create a fun, memorable and convenient experience in our stores and online."
- Beats Solo HD headphones - $179.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Beats Pill speaker - $149.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Monster N-Tune HD headphones - $99.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Apex 32-inch LED HDTV, 720p - $139.99 (reg. $229.99) - Limit 1 per customer
- LG 42-inch LED HDTV, 1080p, HDMI input - $379.99 (reg. $499.99) Limit 1 per customer.
- Sony portable speaker with Lightning dock - $39.99 (reg. $79.99)
- � ct. T.W. diamond solitaire earrings. 10k gold. - $179.99
- Barbie Pinktastic or Fashionista dolls - $6.99 each (reg. $17.99 - $19.99)