Progresso Launches Artisan Soup Line
Posted on October 6, 2013
Progresso has launched a new soup line called Artisan Soups. These soups feature unique spice blends like Masala curry and coconut milk. They are sold in a recyclable Tetra Pak carton. The soups are only being sold in grocery stores on the east coast.
The development of the new soups was led by Progresso culinary expert Heidi Teoh. She says, "I'm so excited we're featuring vegetables like fire roasted red peppers, butternut squash and wonderful root vegetables like turnips and parsnips in this new line of soups."
Here is a list of Progresso's Artisan soup line:
- Creamy Tomato with Roasted Red Peppers
- Masala Curry Butternut Squash
- Rustic Tomato with Chicken and Dumplings
- Creamy Potato with Sausage and Kale
- Smoky White Bean and Winter Vegetables