Yankee Candle Fall 2016 Fragrances Include Crisp Fall Night and Caramel Apple Cake
Posted on August 21, 2016
Yankee Candle has unveiled its Fall 2016 fragrances. This season the candle company says it is embracing the "sweet serenity" of the season with scents include the brisk fall air and tasty treats.Here is a list of the Fall 2016 fragrances with descriptions from Yankee Candle:
- Honey Clementine – "Refreshing orange takes a sweet turn in this honey-dipped citrus delight."
- Crisp Fall Night – "The autumn evening invites with brisk earthiness and dreamy interludes of lavender and woodland notes."
- Candied Pecans – "Fresh from the oven, warm pecans glazed with caramel, sugar and vanilla."
- Caramel Apple Cake – "Rich caramel and vanilla frosting surrounds apple cake perfection—sugary sweet and finished with crunchy nuts."
- Autumn Gathering – "A warm mix of fading sun and crisp days with harvest fruit, patchouli and sandalwood."
The Caramel Apple Cake sounds like it would smell the best but it will probably make you hungry for some real cake or pie. Yankee Candle has several candle size available include small, medium and large jar candles. Prices for the fragrances range from $1.99 for samples to $27.99 for a Large Tumbler or Jar Candle.
Yankee Candle also has some new home accents for the fall season.