Yankee Candle's Summer 2016 Fragrances Include Summer Storm, Sunset Breeze and Moonlit Garden
Posted on May 23, 2016
Yankee Candle has unveiled the five fragrances in its summer 2016 fragrance collection. The company says the fragrances highlight the magic of summer evenings, such as strolling through a lush garden at dusk or the fresh air after a summer storm.
Summer Storm is definitely our favorite name of the new candles. It has eucalyptus and patchouli notes. Here is a list of the five new fragrances:
- Passion Fruit Martini – a tropical mix of passion fruit, mango, and zesty orange.
- Summer Storm – the subtle freshness of eucalyptus grounded with a hint of patchouli.
- Sunset Breeze – like an evening stroll on a beach, with scents of tropical fruits moving on the breeze
- Moonlit Garden – floral scents of freesia and lilac and a bit of distant citrus
- Dreamy Summer Nights – blend of vanilla bean, heliotrope and a hint of woodiness
The fragrances range in price from $1.99 for a Tarts Wax Melt or Samplers Votive Candle to $27.99 for a Large Tumbler or Jar Candle.