Bloomingdale's Launches Nintendo Inspired Collection
Posted on March 12, 2018
Bloomingdale's has a launched a collection of Nintendo collaborations that are unique to the store. It features apparel, accessories, bottles, candy, floats, furniture and more.
The Princess Peach Crossbody by Danielle Nicole has a cool pixelated look. We also like the Nintendo Mushroom Inflatable Tube by Funboy. The pink tube is covered in power stars and mushrooms.
Here are a few other highlights from the collection
- Fletcher Pillowtop Bench by Sparrow & Wren
- Marc Jacobs Snapshot Checkerboard Crossbody Bag
- Nintendo Mario in the Sky Swim Trunks by Original Penguin
- Nintendo Princess Peach Bottle by S'well
- Nintendo Yoshi Egg Baseball Cap by Bricktown
- Strawberry Mushrooms by Sugarfina
This video from IGN shows off some of the apparel and accessories including a baseball cap, Mario swim trunks and Donkey Kong button-up shirt.
Nature's Envoy Window Bird Feeder for Birdwatching - posted November 30, 2023
Amazon Launches Echo Pop Smart Speaker - posted November 17, 2023
An Indoor Grass Bed for Your Cat Friend - posted October 31, 2023
Catch and Watch Bugs with BugView - posted October 21, 2023
Twelve South AirFly SE is a Wireless Audio Transmitter - posted October 18, 2023