Bloomingdale's Launches Nintendo Inspired Collection
Posted on March 12, 2018
Bloomingdale's has a launched a collection of Nintendo collaborations that are unique to the store. It features apparel, accessories, bottles, candy, floats, furniture and more.
The Princess Peach Crossbody by Danielle Nicole has a cool pixelated look. We also like the Nintendo Mushroom Inflatable Tube by Funboy. The pink tube is covered in power stars and mushrooms.
Here are a few other highlights from the collection
- Fletcher Pillowtop Bench by Sparrow & Wren
- Marc Jacobs Snapshot Checkerboard Crossbody Bag
- Nintendo Mario in the Sky Swim Trunks by Original Penguin
- Nintendo Princess Peach Bottle by S'well
- Nintendo Yoshi Egg Baseball Cap by Bricktown
- Strawberry Mushrooms by Sugarfina
This video from IGN shows off some of the apparel and accessories including a baseball cap, Mario swim trunks and Donkey Kong button-up shirt.
McDonald's Announces Return of Halloween Happy Meal Buckets - posted October 6, 2022
Alani Nutrition Launches Witch's Brew for Halloween - posted September 14, 2022
Make Cereal with Water Using Kellogg's New Instabowls - posted September 14, 2022
Zillow Adds Hide Homes Feature - posted September 9, 2022
Wendy's Adds Ricky and Morty Drinks and Combos Through Uber Eats - posted September 8, 2022