The Toy Insider Reveals Hottest Toys of 2020
Posted on October 10, 2020
The Toy Insider has revealed its picks for the hottest toys of 2020. The toys are listed in its 15th annual holiday gift guide.
The Toy Insider notes that toy shopping will be different this year because of the coronavirus pandemic. Starting shopping early for hot toys will be a wise move.
Laurie Schacht, Chief Toy Officer, The Toy Insider, says in the announcement, "This holiday shopping season will be unlike any other. It will be in your best interest to plan ahead and grab these hot toys before you start carving out your pumpkins. Playtime offers a powerful way of coping with the world we live in, and the wide assortment of toys we reviewed for this year's holiday gift guide showcase the innovative, creative and affordable ways toymakers are serving the needs of families during challenging times."
The Toy Insider's Hot 20
Here is the list of the top 20 picks organized by age group.0-2 Years
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Grow-the-Fun Garden to Kitchen (Mattel)
- Speak & Learn Puppy (LeapFrog)
- Blippi Recycling Truck (Jazwares)
- Blues Clues & You! Dance-Along Blue Plush (Just Play)
- Barbie Color Reveal Slumber Party Fun (Mattel)
- Hexbug Nanotopia (Hexbug)
- Pinkfong Baby Shark Dancing DJ (WowWee)
- PJ Masks Transforming 2 in 1 Mobile HQ (Just Play)
- Ryan's World Shadow Warrior Ninja Mystery Box (Bonkers Toys)
- Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition (Hasbro)
- KidiZoom Creator Cam (VTech)
- LEGO Super Mario Adventure Starter Course (The LEGO Group)
- Present Pets (Spin Master)
- Rainbow High Fashion Dolls (MGA Entertainment)
- Squeakee the Balloon Dog (Moose Toys)
- Zoe (Healthy Roots Dolls)
- Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set (Hasbro)
- Chocolate Pen (Skyrocket)
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Battle Academy (The Pokemon Co.)
- Snap Ships Gladius AC-75 Drop Ship (PlayMonster)
The Toy Insider also released a Stem 10 and Under $12 lists. The holiday gift guide will appear in the November issue of Parents magazine. It can also be found at thetoyinsider.com. Here's a Toy Insider video detailing this year's hot toy selections.
Alani Nutrition Launches Witch's Brew for Halloween - posted September 14, 2022
Make Cereal with Water Using Kellogg's New Instabowls - posted September 14, 2022
Zillow Adds Hide Homes Feature - posted September 9, 2022
Wendy's Adds Ricky and Morty Drinks and Combos Through Uber Eats - posted September 8, 2022
Kellogg's Launches Shocking Orange Colored Rice Krispies - posted September 7, 2022