Rite Aid Releases 2016 Black Friday Ad
Posted on November 22, 2016
Rite Aid has unveiled its Black Friday deals for 2016. The sales will begin at 8 a.m Thursday or 7 a.m. Black Friday depending on store location. The sale will run through Saturday.Tony Montini, Rite Aid executive vice president of merchandising and supply chain, says in the announcement, "As the holiday season officially begins, Rite Aid is excited to offer its customers the lowest prices of the year this Black Friday. From holiday decor, to gifts for all ages, sweet treats and more, Rite Aid has remarkable savings throughout the holiday season to ensure shoppers get everything on their list."
Here are some highlights of the deals:
- Hobby Grade Swift Stream Camera Drone - $49.99.
- Duracell cables, surge protectors and power banks, offered at 50% off.
- Buy one, get one free on select As Seen on TV products including Gotham Steel Frying Pan, Colorama Coloring Books, Clear TV, Tac Light and American Aviator Watch.
- Fragrance sets for men and women including Beyonce, Vera Wang and Nautica available for 40% off.
- Beauty deals on products including Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick available in many shades and Wet n Wild nail set.
- Buy one, get one free offers on Planters 3-Pack Holiday Nuts, the Planters Decorative Holiday Tin Assortment or Holiday Popcorn Tins in new classic holiday scenes.
- Great deal on holiday red and green M&M’s and a buy one, get two free deal on Hershey’s Pot of Gold chocolates.
- Lowest offers of the season on DiGiorno 12-inch Pizza, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream and cereal
- Buy one, get two free savings on new designs of holiday gift wrap, bags and boxed cards.
You can find the ad scan here. You can find our Black Friday coverage and information about more Black Friday sales here.
More News from Shoppers Shop