Lady Gaga's Favorite Things
Posted on February 28, 2009
Lady Gaga is on the cover of the Times Style Magazine wearing another great pair of sunglasses. Lady Gaga did an interview with the Times in which she revealed some of her favorite things.
Lady Gaga's list includes Versace sunglasses, YSL bags and Chanel boots.
- Book: Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke.
- Food: Italian.
- Handbags: "Any by YSL."
- Makeup: Mac. "It's New York. It's so damn New York."
- Movie: La Haine. Lada Gaga says, "I love the way it's shot."
- Painting: Nighthawks by Edward Hopper. "There's something so eerie about it."
- Perfume: Ralph by Ralph Lauren or Marc Jacobs Daisy.
- Record Album: Let's Dance by David Bowie.
- Shoes: "I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Right now, my vintage Chanel boots."
- Sunglasses: "I love my Versace vintage."
We are going to have to rent La Haine, which is a black and white French drama/suspense movie to see what Lady Gaga is raving about.
Note: Lady Gaga recently shared a photograph of herself reading Rainer Maria Riike on Instagram. She says, "I love this poet. Rainer Maria Rilke. At the heart of me I am one. That’s all that I am. A poet looking for a page. Am I a falcon , a storm , or a great song?"