Amazon Reveals 2020 Toys We Love List
Posted on October 10, 2020
Amazon has revealed its picks for the hot toys for 2020 with its annual Toys We Love List. The lists features 100 toys.
Some of the featured toys this year include characters from Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Princess, Bluey, PJ Masks and Blue's Clues & You. Some of the featured toy brands include LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Nerf, Melissa & Doug, Play-Doh, Ravensburger and Osmo.
Anne Carrihill, Category Leader of Toys & Games for Amazon.com, says, "With many families spending more time at home, our list features great ways to learn, play and stay entertained this season. Customers can discover innovative and educational toys, creativity-fostering arts and crafts, everyday classics, out-of-the-ordinary family games and more.
Here is the list of the top 25 picks. You can view all 100 top toys on Amazon.com.
- LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian The Razor Crest, 1,023 Pieces (pictured above)
- 2020 Holiday Barbie Doll (pictured below)
- National Geographic Earth Science Kit
- Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set
- Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad with Eye-Soft Technology
- LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course, 231 Pieces
- PlayMonster Drone Home
- Present Pets
- Ravensburger Marvel Villainous
- L.O.L. Surprise! Present Surprise Doll with 8 Surprises
- PJ Masks Transforming 2 in 1 Mobile Headquarters
- Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad
- Hot Wheels Sky Crash Tower
- Blue's Clues & You! Bath Time Blue Plush
- Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Puzzle, 500 Pieces
- Radio Flyer Little Red Roadster
- Monster Jam Megalodon RC Vehicle
- LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House, 1,477 Pieces
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Candy Delight Playset
- Disney Mickey Mouse Camper Playset
- Bluey Family Home Playset
- KidKraft Amazon Alexa Enabled 2-in-1 Kitchen & Market
- Disney Princess Deluxe Sparkling Necklace Activity Set
- Basic Fun Cutetitos Fruititos Series 4
Previous Lists: You can view Amazon's lists for 2019 and 2018 here.
Note: We may receive a commission from sales made through product links in this post.
Mattel Unveils Matchbox Tesla Roadster - posted August 2, 2021
Hope is Breyer Horse of the Year - posted May 17, 2021
Apple Launches AirTag Tracking Device - posted April 20, 2021
Puma and Cara Delevingne Launch Exhale Yoga Collection - posted March 23, 2021
Hush Puppies Launches Rain Sneaker Collection - posted March 20, 2021