Walmart Reveals 2023 Black Friday Plans
Posted on November 6, 2023
Walmart has revealed its 2023 Black Friday schedule. There will be two separate events. Event One starts on November 8th and the main Black Friday sale (Event Two) will start on November 22.
Walmart+ members will get an early start on the sale like in previous years. This year they will get a 3 hour head start over regular shoppers.
Here are the three events - two Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday.
- Event 1 (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 3 pm ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 10): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 pm ET – 3 pm ET on Wednesday, Nov. 8.
- Event 2 (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 3 pm ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 24): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 pm ET – 3 pm ET on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 27): Walmart+ members will get early access to all deals
Walmart also revealed some of the deals that will be available during Event One.
- Apple Watch Series 9, 41mm, GPS - $329.00 (Save $70.00)
- SAMSUNG 65" Class UHD Roku TV - $398.00 (Special Buy)
- 50" Class onn. Roku TV - $148.00 (Special Buy)
- AirPods (2nd Gen.) - $69.00 (Save $30.00)
- Barbie Playset - $12.97 (Save $9.00)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RC - $25.00 (Save $24.97)
- LEGO Technic - $25.00 (Save $15.00)
- Dyson V12 Slim Absolute Cordless Vacuum - $449.99 (Save $200.00)
- Ninja Professional Blender- $50.00 (Special Buy)
- Levi Signature Jeans - $15.00 (Save $4.94)
- Crocs Men's and Women's Unisex Baya Clog Sandals - $19.99 (Save $30.00)
Walmart has shared a Black Friday preview featuring the Event One deal.
Latriece Watkins, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S., says in the announcement, "Our customers are going to be wowed by the amazing savings on popular gifts, many of which can only be found at Walmart. We have very exciting Black Friday events planned, with the type of extraordinary value, incredible assortment and easy, convenient shopping experience only Walmart can offer. We’ve worked to make sure it'll be our customers’ best Black Friday experience yet"
Walmart is temporarily offering its Walmart+ plan for $49 a year (regular $98/year).