Lysol Launches No-Touch Hand Soap System
Posted on February 3, 2010
Germaphobes will be pleased with this new product. Lysol has launched its No-Touch Hand Soap System. The antibacterial soap dispenser automatically senses your hands. The dispenser uses four AA batteries and can be refilled by purchasing new hand soap refills.
Dr. Laura Jana, pediatrician and mother of three, said in a Lysol press release. "One of the most useful lessons parents can teach their children from an early age is to practice proper and frequent hand washing. Moms are so busy juggling schedules every day that the last thing they want to worry about is whether their children are spreading and collecting germs via their hands, especially during cold and flu season. Products such as Lysol's new hand washing system can help make teaching and reinforcing hand hygiene easier for everyone and rewarding for mom."
An ad about the new Lysol product can be found on YouTube.
The CDC also provides these hand washing suggestions:
- Wet hands with clean running water and apply soap. Use warm water if it is available
- Rub hands together to make lather and scrub all surfaces, including underneath the nails and back of the hands
- Continue rubbing hands for 20 seconds, long enough to sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice
- Rinse hands well under running water
- Dry hands using a paper towel or air dryer. If possible, use a paper towel to turn off the faucet
Note: We may receive a commission from sales made through product links in this post.
Gotta Go Flamingo Toy Comes With Little Toilet - posted October 16, 2020
Dunkin Launches Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut - posted October 16, 2020
Megalodon Storm Monster Jam Vehicle Drives on Water and Land - posted October 11, 2020
Walmart Unveils 2020 Top-Rated by Kids Toy List - posted October 11, 2020
The Toy Insider Reveals Hottest Toys of 2020 - posted October 10, 2020