Coffee News and Trends
Keurig Launches K-Mini Brewer
- Keurig has announced the launch of a new single server brewer designed to save space in the kitchen.
Marvel Iron Man Coffee Maker
- Dedicated Iron Man fans may be interested in this sleek coffee maker from Marvel.
Starbucks Launches Zombie Frappuccino for Halloween
- Starbucks has launched a limited edition Zombie Frappuccino beverage for Halloween. It has a pink whip topping.
Starbucks Hong Kong Launches Mooncakes for the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Starbucks Hong Kong has launched Mooncakes to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival
Starbucks Testing Coffee Ice Cubes at Select Locations
- Starbucks is testing coffee ice at select locations. They also have a coffee ice cube recipe.
Starbucks Launches New Midnight Mint Mocha Frappuccino
- Starbucks has introduced a new beverage. It is the Midnight Mint Mocha Frappuccino.
KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- The KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker features a stainless steel tap, glass brew jar and carry handle.
Starbucks Launches Magical Unicorn Frappuccino
- Starbucks to launch Magical Unicorn Frappuccino in its stores from April 19 to April 23. A very short run for a Starbucks beverage.
Nootrobox Launches Chewable Coffee Called Go Cubes
- Nootrobox has launched a chewable coffee product called Go Cubes.
Ripple Maker Prints Photos and Words in Coffee
- The Ripple Maker is a stand-alone coffee maker that can print photos and words into your coffee.
Starbucks Launches Birthday Cake Frappuccino
- Starbucks launches Birthday Cake Frappuccino. It will be available from March 26 to March 30
Starbucks Launches Flat White Espresso
- Starbucks has introduced a new espresso beverage called the Flat White. The espresso is already popular in Australia and the UK.
Bodum Launches Bistro Pour Over Coffee Machine
- Bodum has launched its Bistro Pour Over Coffee Machine.
Black Rock Coffee Bar Expands into San Antonio
- Black Rock Coffee Bar has expanded into San Antonio. The boutique coffee shop now has over 100 locations in seven states.
S. Pellegrino Launches Line of Coffee-Flavored Sparkling Waters
- S. Pellegrino Essenza has launched a line of coffee-flavored sparkling waters in three flavors. The beverages contain 30mg of caffeine.
Starbucks Stores to Offer Almond Milk Starting September 6th
- Starbucks stores will start offering almond milk on September 6. It will be available in 4,600 stores as a non-dairy alternative.
Amazon Launches Happy Belly Coffee and Mama Bear Baby Food
- Amazon has been launching private-label foods. Two of the brands include Happy Belly Coffee and Mama Bear Baby Food.
Keurig is Discontinuing Its Keurig Kold Machine
- Keurig is discontinuing its Keurig Kold machine and offering consumers full refunds.
Dairy Queen Launches Iced Coffee Beverages and Frappes
- Dairy Queen has launched iced coffee beverages and Ultimate Frappes. It is rolling out coffee nationally for the first time.
Krispy Kreme Launches Coffee Thins
- Krispy Kreme has launched a line of edible coffee treats called Coffee Thins. They will be sold at grocery stores.
Starbucks Launches the Caramel Waffle Cone Frappuccino
- Starbuck is now offering a Caramel Waffle Cone Frappuccino. It features waffle cone syrup and dark caramel sauce.
Magnum Ice Cream Opens First U.S. Store in New York City
- Magnum Ice Cream has opened its first store in the U.S. in New York's SoHo neighborhood. It features a dipping bar where customers can order custom ice cream bars.
Chick-fil-A Adds Frosted Coffee Beverage Made With Thrive Cold-Brewed Ice Coffee
- Chick-fil-A has added a new Frosted Coffee beverage. It is made using Thrive Farmers cold-brewed ice coffee.
Starbucks Launches Smoked Butterscotch Latte and Teavana Citrus Green Tea Latte
- Starbucks has added Smoked Butterscotch Latte and Teavana Citrus Green Tea Latte beverages to its stores.
White Coffee Corporation Launches Marvel Coffee Line
- White Coffee corporation has collaborated with Marvel Entertainment to launch Marvel themed coffee and hot chocolate.
Alpina Foods Launches Yogurt Coffee Line
- Alpina Foods has announced a line of yogurt infused with coffee called Alpina Cafe.
K-Cup Explosion: Coffee Pod Market Jumps to Over $3 Billion in About Five Years
- The single-serve coffee pod market has exploded and now a $3.1 billion market with no slow down inside.
Panasonic Launches Line of Breakfast Appliances
- Panasonic has launched a line of stainless steel breakfast appliances, inlcuding a toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Panasonic calls it The Breakfast Collection.
Caribou Coffee Launches New Pumpkin Drinks and Breakfast Sandwiches
- Caribou Coffee has announced the return of three pumpkin beverages for the fall.
Tim Hortons Coffee Cruisers Delivering Free Drinks This Summer
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is kicking off the summer season with the launch of four food trucks.
Caribou Coffee Launches Cross Fox Espresso and Cafe Canela
- Caribou Coffee has announced the introduction of the Cross Fox Espresso and limited-time-only Cafe Canela handcrafted beverage.
Seattle's Best Opens New Drive-thru Concept in Chicago
- Seattle's Best Coffee has launched a new coffee drive-thru concept in the suburban Chicago neighborhood of Northlake, Ill.
Starbucks Launches Ultra-Premium Coffee Called Starbucks Reserve
- Starbucks has launched Starbucks Reserve, a line of ultra-premium, single-origin coffees.
Copyright © 2022 by Writers Write, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service