Krispy Kreme Halloween Doughnuts
Posted on September 26, 2016
Krispy Kreme unveils new Halloween doughnuts each year. The 2020 doughnuts have not yet been revealed.
Here is a look back at the Halloween doughnuts from recent years.
- Halloween 2019: The Halloween doughnuts for 2019 featured monsters including Slimon the slime monster doughnut which had a green lemon slime filling. The other doughnuts were Mumford and Hyno-Henry. You can see photos on womansday.com.
- Halloween 2018: The 2018 Halloween offerings included a Monster Batter Doughnut featuring eyeballs and confetti sprinkles and the Trick-or-Treat Doughnut featuring candy bar pieces.
- Halloween 2017: In 2017 there were several doughnut offerings including a jack-o-lantern, mummy and a spider on a web doughnut.
- Halloween 2016: The doughnut offerings for 2016 included Zombie Doughnuts, Pumpkin Doughnuts and Spider Web Doughnuts. The Zombie Doughnuts are a Kreme filled shell dipped in either electric blue or green icing. The spooky faces are hand-decorated with black icing and candy eyes. Krispy Kreme has also launched a Caramel Apple Chiller beverage. It will also be available through the end of October.
- Halloween 2015: Krispy Kreme has added cute Monster doughnuts for Halloween this year. The Monster doughnut is available in electric purple or ghoulish green icing. There are six different faces to choose from. One of the faces is a cyclops and another has four eyes. The eyes are made of sugar. Krispy Kreme has also brought back its Pumpkin and Spider Web doughnuts.
In previous years, Krispy Kreme has referred to its Halloween Doughnuts as Krispy Skremes as you can see in the following video.
Havaianas Launches Tradi Zori Sandals - posted September 27, 2020
Ring Unveils Always Home Cam, Flying Indoor Security Camera - posted September 25, 2020
Monster Bandages from Welly - posted September 22, 2020
Apple Launches Apple Watch Series 6 - posted September 21, 2020
Crayola Launches Reusable Cloth Face Masks - posted September 20, 2020